Teaching Activities and Surgical Expertise:
- Director and instructor of training courses for Minimally Invasive Spine Surgeries.
- Major and complex spine surgeries for degenerative disease, trauma, tumors and deformities.
Specialized in the diagnosis and treatment of:
- Evaluation and management of all Back, Neck and Spine related conditions.
- Treatment conservative (non-surgical) and surgical for all age groups.
- Acute and chronic Neck and Back Pain:
- Disc Herniation.
- Disc degeneration.
- Spinal Canal Stenosis.
- Back and neck injuries.
- Spine Deformities.